I decided this week's topic of choice while I was brushing my teeth. Yes, really. That's the thing -- I do weird things like make blog decisions while I'm brushing my teeth. I've done stranger things during that very bedtime ritual, but that's why it's so perfect, because this week's topic is simply things about me. Bedtime rituals and the weird things I think up are one. But the one I wanted to write about for Sunday (even though it's now Monday -- and don't worry, Monday/today will have its own post) is this: I love my job.
I know I've mentioned that a few times on the blog in the past, but it kind of becomes more true every day. I have been incredibly blessed with awesome coworkers, a phenomenal boss, and just an overall great environment. Doug's sons are so fun to work with because they're so laid back and willing to tackle whatever topics we decide to talk about on a day-to-day basis. And the other boys (and Jason -- he's by far the oldest, so I have to call him the man) have been so sweet from day one. I love going in to work because I know that my coworkers have my back no matter how rude or tough customers might be. Usually we also have the most amazing customers and they tell us all sorts of super cool stories about parties they're throwing and their families, but occasionally we'll get a particularly frustrating customer who simply has to have things their way and insists on telling us how to do our job. At that point we just have to smile and get through it, but it can be very tough.
That's all I've got for work -- for now. Lots of really cool things happened today, and the week is going to be full of interesting stories because Dad and I are going to Disneyland (as I've only said what, 20 times now!) on Tuesday. But for now, I'll leave you with this...
Koala bear is koala-fied.

No comments:
Post a Comment