Friday, August 17, 2012

411 and the Blogging Challenge

I was trying to come up with something creative to do for the school year that would keep me blogging every day, because I don't want to neglect this page, but I also don't want to bore anyone with little details of the day's adventures. I looked at 365 day challenges, 100 day challenges, 200 day challenges, photo challenges, and a whole lot of "get to know you" surveys. After searching far and wide, I decided that the best solution was sort of a conglomeration of things I've seen. So, starting this Sunday, I will be blogging throughout the week about whatever topic is foremost in my mind at the beginning of the week (meaning Sundays). I will, of course, still post about any outrageous, odd, and outstanding things that happen during the week, purely because I do know that life tends to throw funny and strange situations my way on occasion.

As for today, I was supposed to have gone out to Corban to pay the rest of tuition from last year, but I guess that is just going to have to wait till Monday. Tonight, I believe I work with the new guy, which should be incredibly interesting. I'll definitely miss Mariah -- girl talk is the best! Ah well, new people are always fun too.

Also, starting on the first day of school (Aug. 29), I will be starting what I'm calling (for now) "Photo of the Day". I've got a list of a 100-day photo challenge on a Word document, which I'll try to follow to the best of my ability, but let's face it, pictures from my school day are probably going to be MUCH more entertaining than any pictures that are currently in my computer database. :)

With that, I leave you with the Disney countdown: 4 days!

No comments: