Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas with the Cheneys

I'm on a facebook binge. I don't know if that's the right word for it, but I'm staying off of facebook for a while. I felt an urge to punch a wall every time I logged on because it seemed like every day someone else was getting engaged. It was nauseating. Sure, I'm happy for them, but seeing Andrew so frustrated because he can't propose to me because he doesn't have money because he can't find a job made me frustrated, so I gave up trying to ignore the feelings of annoyance and jealousy and depression and just took a break. So I'm blogging again. :)

Lately, things have been pretty crazy. I'm a few days away from being done with finals -- which is kind of silly, to be honest, because I only have one in-class final, in the very last slot of the very last day of finals week. I've got a take-home final from another class and a couple last-minute projects to do, but I'm almost done.

My birthday was last week, and BOY was that an adventure! The biggest achievement, or I guess most exciting part for me, was getting some snazzy boots. I don't have a picture of them, otherwise I'd totally put a picture up. :) I also got an adorable flannel purple shirt from Andrew & a matching turtleneck from my mom, and I bought myself a new purse. I bought the purse because I thought it would fit my laptop, but I forgot to factor in the purse's zipper, which separates the top of the bag from the inside, so I ended up putting my laptop in the bag sideways. Kind of a bummer. But I got to have lunch with my parents and go out to dinner with my wonderful boyfriend, so all in all things worked out. Pretty eventful 21st, if you ask me.

Today, Charlie, Don, David, and I went on a photoshoot outing. We're making a calendar for my parents for Christmas, so we needed to have pictures taken. Like everything else in life, it didn't go exactly as planned. But we got some fun pictures, so the calendar should turn out great anyway. I'm editing pictures tonight with the limited editing tools we have on these computers. If anybody knows of a cheap or free photo editing software, please let me know! :)

Until next time..

No comments: