Well hey there, blogsphere. I don't think I've published a post in several months. I am terrible at this blogging thing. Trying to get better about it, but college and consistency don't always get along.
In any case, this is going to be a shorter post because I have a rather long one that I've been working on for a few days regarding the hotly debated topic of relationships. Hoping I can get it done tonight and perhaps post it tomorrow. It's starting to get exciting, at least from what I've put on paper so far.
This week, I am focusing on doing as much work on my work sample as I can, because we have one or more pieces due next week that I have yet to start. In this case, it's not called procrastination, because I have every intention of starting it tomorrow, as I have other homework to deal with tonight. Next week our Context for Learning is due, and I don't really know what I'm going to write for it because I need to talk to my cooperating teacher to gather quite a bit of information still. And then there is our unit description, which should hopefully only take a couple hours to hash out (at least 70% of the information I need for that document is spelled out in the math curriculum).
Speaking of my classroom: I am in a kindergarten room. I have less than ten students, and they are all uniquely wonderful. They continually surprise me with their child-like wonder and hilarious antics and stories. There are days where I wonder how I would employ classroom management with them because they can be very rowdy. But overall, they are a very sweet bunch and I am already not looking forward to leaving them after my unit is complete.
No comments:
Post a Comment